Naruto's Flying V Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rikatu and Rein "Steal the Stolen goods"

2 posters

Go down

Rikatu and Rein "Steal the Stolen goods" Empty Re: Rikatu and Rein "Steal the Stolen goods"

Post by AKiKiZugZug Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:01 am

Rein heard him and got up, still looking like a puppet. He walks out. Looking around for him, he gets up and walks over to the door and the ice clone/wooden mock puppet gets up and walks like Rein. When he gets out he sees that everyone is frozen, he looks around and sees Rikatu.

He sees slight movement from the corner of his left eye and then a barrage of kuni come flying out of the tree tops, Rein thrusted out his fist and then moved it to the left and the ice clone/wooden mock puppet jumped up and took the kuni that would've hit Rikatu. Rein got about two in his left shoulder, one cutting a main nerve/muscle rendering that arm useless, and then two slashed his face cutting up his cheeks and cutting his eyes slightly, and blood just starts pouring out.

Rein does a few hand signs and right before he finished he shouts at Rikatu to jump out of the way, not knowing if he did cause he's blinded by blood. He drops to the floor.

"Summoning jutsu: Giant wooden gardian" when he finished saying thata group of trees twisted into each other and created a huge wooden gorilla.

"Rikatu, there's more then you think, they're hiding in the trees" after he said that he fell to the floor passed out from blood loss and lack of chakra.
AKiKiZugZug
AKiKiZugZug

Back to top Go down

Rikatu and Rein "Steal the Stolen goods" Empty Re: Rikatu and Rein "Steal the Stolen goods"

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Rikatu glanced at Rein from the side, but stood still. He carefully made sure to plant a clone inside of his frost self while he sat in the tree about fifty feet away and watched as The nearby ninja searched for them. Rikatu counted about five in the squad.

Rikatu felt a chakra rush from his clone back at the camp, and he wondered what Rein was up to. Rikatu then did a few hand signs and jumped into the middle of the group.

"shadow ice- total freeze!"

And all the ninjas swung at him at the sound of his Justus, but not a single blade touched him. Rikatu stood up and inspected the frozen glares at him. "Rein, come on out!" he then called out.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

https://nfvf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:50 am

Rikatu nods and tends his own ramen with his bloodline making it the perfect temperature. He started to eat and before he knew it, Rein was out like a light. Rikatu smiled and scooped food into his mouth.

"I guess I'm on watch." He said with a small smile. He looked at eh fire and made the air around it cold enough to put out the fire. He laid back and finished his ramen, setting the bowl next to him.

He sat there, with a warm belly. Thinking about something... but he wasn't sure himself. He could almost call it meditating. He listened to every sound in the forest, and every breeze that blew by touched his ice like skin. He took a deep breath and held it for a long time before he let it out. He felt the frost cover his lips, and the water vapor coming out of his mouth like fog. With Rikatu's body heat down to almost freezeing now, he could almost fall into a trance. His body was motionless and from a glance he would look like a statue. But Rikatu wasn't tired one bit. He once went 5 days without sleep in this kinda low body functioning trance.

As far as he could tell, all was well in the forest, and nobody was looking for them, at least yet.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AKiKiZugZug Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Rein held his hand on a sign and started to whisper to himself as he listened to the plan, when Ritaku had finished telling him the plan he set both his palms on the ground and a little teepee type fire place came out of the ground. Rein pulls out a match and strikes it and puts the flame on the wood and it catches instantly.

"Don't you think they'd double the defenses and take all precautions? I mean they know we're going back cause you don't try that hard to get away if you don't plan on going back."

Rein gets a stick and starts poking the fire and makes a little square to cook the ramen above so it doesn't catch fire, he puts his over, takes yours and puts it over as well.

"I mean, im all for the plan i just need to" he yawns "sleep.. haha, not just for the chakra though, that wore me out."

He does some more hand signs and a little wooden structure pops up from the ground around the fire, a hole at the top for the smoke to leave through.

"Make yourself at home" he says as he takes off the ramen, hands it to you and starts eating his. He finishes and dozes off..
AKiKiZugZug
AKiKiZugZug

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:36 am

Rikatu lead the wolf into the thickest part of the trees he could find and then hopped off.

"Right here should be fine." He grabbed Rein and helped him off the wolf, who then sat looking off into the distance they had come like a guard dog. "We are just going to rest for now. When the sun sets, then we go to the village. It's actually kinda close, we are just around the side of the mountain to them."

Rikatu moved over to the middle of the thicket of trees and placed his hand in the snow. He then lifted his hand off the ground, and all the snow in a ten foot radius lifted off the ground with his hand. He then tossed the snow off into a pile of snow next to a tree.

"Nice and dry. See if you can make a fire ok? I'll start making something to eat." Rikatu started rummaging though his bag. He started thinking about the mission. What were they going to do?

'Maybe... a surprise attack from within the city would be the best idea. Both of us can make a clone of ourselves to make a distraction while the real selves made out way to the middle of the city were I'm sure the group with be stationed.' Rikatu thought to himself.

"I have a plan." Rikatu said as he tossed Rein some ramen from his bag and continued to tell him.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AKiKiZugZug Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 am

Rein, completely worn out from the last jutsu. Breathing heavily and vision is kinda blurred, not just from lack of chakra but from the sudden cold on his chest from the ice wolf, holding on as tight as he can, slipping every now and then but able to catch himself.

"Hey, thank you Rikatu, they would've broke through and got to me if you wouldn't have helped" he says.

Looking around but everything is a blur because the wolf is moving so fast.

"Rikatu, where we going? We never got the stolen swords or goods, or whatever we needed to get back.
AKiKiZugZug
AKiKiZugZug

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Rikatu pulled out both wakashi and started walking towards Rein. He chopped through the wood spikes to get to him and put both his swords away. He looked Rein over and nodded mostly to himself. He wasn't hurt, just tired. Thugs where not very strong, but there were a lot of them. That must be why there was a class D mission on the scroll. They rank missions for power, not quantity.

"Don't worry, I know how to get us out of here." Rikatu did a few hand seals and pressed a hand to the ground. "Shadow ice- Wolf summon!"

A puff of steam erupted from the snow around them and a mix of the cold air, as a wolf bigger than Rikatu stood tall appeared. Rikatu grabbed Rein and swung him onto the wolf, then jumping on after him, holding onto Rein.

"He's going to go fast. Better hold on best you can."

And with that, the wolf jumped up and over the wood spikes, and dashed through the remaining thugs, headbutting one, and whipping another with his tail as he left them in the snow. Then he just kept running into the forest, deeper and deeper.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AKiKiZugZug Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Rein jumped straight up when Rikatu yelled his name and located them, when he hit the ground he jumped straight up into the direction he saw him.

"Rikatu! Run now! Im going to use my spike jutsu"

Rein had started some hand signs and was almost complete, but he was still a bit up so he started to focus his chakra into his jutsu's power. Right as he hit the ground the snow around him started spinning from all his charged chakra.

"Wooden Spike- CIRCULAR!"

A circle around him started to show in the snow and then a bunch of small but long spikes shot out and crashed into ice covered people and shot towards the other people. It took out a three of the five left.

"Rikatu, I can't use any more chakra or I'll be in trouble...."

Rein is on his knees panting, the wooden spike circle is the only thing keeping the bandits from getting to him and attacking him.
AKiKiZugZug
AKiKiZugZug

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:50 am

As Rein finished breaking his Gen jutsu, Rikatu looked at his surroundings carefully. Counting the men, there was about thirty of them. Some had armor, some had heavy weapons, some where just thugs. It wouldn't matter with Rikatu's Shadow ice technique. It wasn't perfect, but Rikatu knew he could use the snow field to his advantage now.

Rikatu huffed under his breath. "This will be fun."

Using the wood pillar, he jumped into the air and did a series of hand signs. Water erupted from the bands around his body, and he made 3 ice clones that surrounded him in the air, and just in time. Shurken spun up from the forest floor at him with pin point accuracy. The clones took them all but didn't break. All the clones used Rikatu as a sort of centerpeice for the technique, and pushed off of him, and jumping into the air above the enemy in the forest.

"Shadow Ice style- Total Freeze!"

Rikatu and all the clones did the hand symbols together, and Rikatu supplied the chakra needed for each clone to do the jutsu in their area of the forest. As each clone and Rikatu hit the forest floor, the ground erupted into a field of ice and snow. The enemies and thugs turned into Popsicle ice sculptures. Rikatu panted heavily and shook his head before standing up and looking around. Yes he missed some, of coarse he did. He only had enough time to make three clones. If he had made mabe five o six, he could have done the entire area. He could handle the rest himself if he needed to. He could hear the sword clash of one of his clones already taking on a bandit with a short sword.

"Rein!" He called out into the cold air. "Come back! It's safe enough, just watch your back. Their are a few left." Rikatu held his sword in hand and looked around. He didn't see any, but that didn't mean that there wasn't someone watching them. What he was mostly worried about was someone strong enough to be leading a group of that size. "Rein!!! Hurry up! We have to move!"

=======================================================================
OOC: Notice that the newest posts are now first on the topic listings.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AKiKiZugZug Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:14 am

Rein starts focusing on another falling pinecone, after a minute or so the genjutsu started to fade, he could see the real world and could also see the genjutsu was still there. He could see the outline of four guys up close but there was many more behind them.

"Rikatu, I'm almost broke it, be careful though there are many of the burglers, I'll use my wooden spire and get you up high enough so you'll be safe from harm.. I'll lead them into the forest and use my spikes....."

Rein vanishes from his sight.

When he wakes up, he goes straight to using wooden spire, he's able to finish it just before the thiefs start to attack, he launches himself into the surrounding forest and starts jumping from tree to tree.

Using hand signs "Wood Clone" a clone that looks exactly like Rein launches off the tree and goes another way, he hides against a tree and sinks into it slightly so he looks like a a wooden formation.

"Come on Rikatu"
AKiKiZugZug
AKiKiZugZug

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Rikatu held out his hand to him. "Wait. After you break out, IF you can break of the jutsu, then what we are going to have to do is find the nearest clearing. You never fight on a road. Jump into the trees and bail out."

And with that, he pulled out a small kuni and stabbed it into his left thigh. He could tell that this was going to take a minute to get use to... But he could feel the gunjutsu fading.

"Focus, see if you can break out of it..." He said panting heavily. "I will try to find the genjutsu user and break his concentration."

Rikatu pulled the kuni out of his leg and held it in a defensive stance. He then reached behind him and pulled out one of his Wakashi (short sword) and started pumping chakra through his body. He didn't wana waste energy or chakra, so he would try to use as much Tai jutsu as possible.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AKiKiZugZug Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Looks around and notices that the trees, and they don't look like a normal tree. Pine trees have maple leaves on them and the pine cones just sink into the ground when they hit it, so he turns around and the ground goes right from spring to winter.

Stops "Wait don't we just have to focus our chakara and it'll break it? Like that's how I was taught by my teacher, we focus on something in this "world" and put our chakara into it and it breaks the genjustsu."

Starts to focus on a falling pine cone but stops "They know we've figured it out now though... Do you want me to go out first and use wooden shackles, I can only get three people at the most.... It'll use a lot of my chakara though... It's all up to you"

Stands there waiting for a response
AKiKiZugZug
AKiKiZugZug

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Rikatu shook his head and took a deep breath. "I'll sleep outside. If we are going into a mountain full of thieves, then someone needs to be on watch. I can do that." He said with a smile. "And I can give you my jacket. Trust me your going to get cold, hut or not. It might even snow. I can't tell though because the clouds are moving in the behind the mountain. We will know soon though."

Rikatu continued walking, making sure to keep his senses open. The trail was becoming more defined here, which meant that more people travel, or traveled on this road before the village ahead was starting to get robbed.

"Well I'm surprised. We are only a few miles out from the outskirts of the village, and nothing has happened. We haven't seen a single person, or been attacked... nothing. I bet you anything they already know that we are here... Hold up."

Rikatu closed his eyes and took a deep breath. There was a faint smell of burning sandal wood in the air. Rikatu sighed and opened his eyes again.

"Don't panic but... we are in a Genjutsu. A pretty strong one to."
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AKiKiZugZug Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 am

Looks over and gives a crooked smile "Well... I kinda forgot it, but I'll be fine, my uncl taught me how to make a little hut and well I could make a fire easily.... Oh my uncle is captian yamato, that's the only reason im in the leaf village" continues walking and see's that making a shuriken out of bark was going to take a lot longer.

"Do you want to sleep in the little hut thing when we stop?" he asked

He maked a small walking stick come out and he snaps it off and pulls out a llighter and lights the wood and it catches right away.

"Son't worry it only caught right way because I made it less dense and drier"
AKiKiZugZug
AKiKiZugZug

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Rikatu thought for a moment before speaking. He didn't wana trouble Rein with his family troubles.

"Umm, well my older sister ended up down here somewhere and I went to... catch up with her."

He sighed and looked around at their surroundings. The tree's changed from oak to pines. The air was getting colder and her could feel that it was going to get colder.

"I hope you brought a coat." He said with a snicker.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AKiKiZugZug Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:35 am

"That's cool, I don't really know any of my familys techniques, they were murdered before they started teaching me. I've taught myself everything I know" smiles and puts hands though hair on the back of my head. As we continue to walk the tree's begin to get thicker and thicker.

"Haha, yeah man! I'll come in use on this mission!" smiling hugely and looks over to you "Hey, why did you leave the snow village? I mean, isn't that one of the most peacful villages?" peels off a piece of bark and starts fiddling with it to see if he can make a shuriken out of it.
AKiKiZugZug
AKiKiZugZug

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:35 am

Rikatu glances at the wood spire and nods interested.

"Well You know my name. Rikatu shadow. I have been in the leaf village for some time now, but was born in the Snow village. And, our abilities are not so different. You manipulate wood, I manipulate all liquids. But my bloodline lakes it one step further. When I add my chakra to the water, I can control the temperature of any liquid anywhere. So my families bloodline allows me to freeze liquids and use them as jutsus, weapons, armor, anything you can think of really."

Rikatu pulled out a jug of water from his side and poured water into his hand. The water stayed in his hand and started to spin in a circle. Rikatu put his water jug away and started playing with the water as they continued walking. He then froze it in a cube shape. Then he molded it into a kuni and handed it to Rein. As soon as Rikatu let go of the kuni, it melted back into water. He laughed and continued walking.

"My abilities go a lot further than that... but I don't wana focus my chakra so much unless I have to. I'm kinda the lazy sort." he said with a chuckle.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AKiKiZugZug Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 am

"Oh, um, haha, sorry I get lost in thought. Im Rein Viorien. Im well protective of friends, and im more of a rare type of technique. It's a new technique, I have the ability to control wood and like manipulate it to my advantage. Most my techniques are defensive though, see watch" does the hand movements "Small wooden spire."
Exactly that shot out of the ground and up into the air and stopped about ten feet up.

"Haha, sorry, I tend to ramble when I'm nervous.... Who are you exactly, like I've seen you around the village once or twice but never actually met you.... What are your techniques?" continues walking, now has hands inside his pockets.
AKiKiZugZug
AKiKiZugZug

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Rikatu glances back at the village. And shakes is head.

"No not for rank D missions. Sometimes you need them for rank C missions, but not very often. I wouldn't even think about getting a rank B until your a chunnin. Even then it's rare."

Rikatu nudged his partner and then started walking out the gate. He rested his hands behind his head as he walked and looked back at his partner.

"Hey I didn't catch your name, and tell me something about yourself. What are your abilities and whatnot?"
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rikatu and Rein "Steal the Stolen goods" Empty Lets Go

Post by AKiKiZugZug Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Rein shakes his hand. Gives a half smile.
"Nice to meet you too" he's about to let go but before he does he gets a sense of seriousness "Im your new partner and I promise, I will never let anything happen to you."
He lets go thinking to himself that he just made himself look really creepy.
As he walks besides Rikatu, he fiddles with his wood fiber braclet agian, he gets lost in his thoughts and before he knows it he's standing in front of the village gates, he takes a glance to his sides and see Rikatu standing there.
"Hey, you rea-" pauses "wait aren't we supposed to have a leader dude with us?" looking around to see if one has joined us since we left the Hokages office.
AKiKiZugZug
AKiKiZugZug

Back to top Go down

Rikatu and Rein "Steal the Stolen goods" Empty Rikatu and Rein "Steal the Stolen goods"

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Rikatu walked out of the office with the mission scroll in his hand. He wasn't disappointed that he got a D scroll, but he was kinda sad that he had to take charge of a new genin from the leaf by himself. Being originally from the snow village, he didn't know much about leadership. He followed orders until he was either finished or passed out in five feet of snow, which happened many times.

Rikatu walked out of the tower and stared up at the sun for a moment before turning to his partner and holding out his hand. "Hey, I'm Rikatu Shadow. Pleased to meat you." He said with a small smile. "Should we get started then? We have a ways to go before we get to the village on the mountain side."

Rikatu tightened the straps on his backpack getting ready to start there mission.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down